Here are some tips before you decide:
- The Northern Lights tour is not available in the summer. The tour stops operating at April 15th and starts again at the end of August.
- As this tour is weather dependent we suggest you book this for the 1st night (if you arrive early in Reykjavik, arrange this for the same night you arrive). If the weather is not favorable, you can try again for free.
Most tours start early in the morning – as early as 7 o´clock, most of them start between 8 and 9 am. There will be a minibus picking you up in front of the hotel at the time stated on your voucher. Please be ready at the reception and available for pickup.
We can also make a custom tour based on your needs and preferences.
You can select the tours you would like to do from a variety of tours available on the list below.
You can follow the link to the tour provider´s site for more information for these tours.
- Northern Lights tour (Available from August 25th until April 15th)
- Golden circle classic tour
- Golden Circle & Geothermal Power
- Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon
- South coast tour
- Snæfellsnes Peninsula Tour
Click here to see our other tours
The process is simple: Just send us an e-mail with as many details you have (length of stay, number of guests, room type, tours or package you are interested in, flights – if you have booked them already ) and we will get back to you with the best offer we can make.
The process may be slow, but it will be personal and we will be able to make as many changes as you want.
Once all is ready, we will send you an itinerary with your tours and all relevant information, as well as the vouchers needed for your tours.
The payment (with the exception of just a few special tours) for the whole package can be done either close to the arrival date (It can be a bank transfer or a credit card we can charge) or even on check in when you arrive.